SoundCloud is a great service that allows you to listen to music for free. Most of the songs have an option to download them, but some do not. Unfortunately, there’s a catch when it comes to free song downloads and that is a download limit. Once the download limit for a particular song has been reached, you can no longer download it.
Fortunately, it’s very easy to bypass either the download limit or the unavailable download option. Here’s how I did it:
- Go to the soundcloud page of the song you want to download
- Press CTRL + U or Right-click on the page and click View page source
- Press CTRL + F and type in media
- Keep pressing next until you find this: http://media.soundcloud.com/stream/xxxxx?stream_token=xxxxx
- Copy and paste that URL into a new tab
- Press CTRL+S to save the mp3 file onto your computer
That’s it! This works for any file you are able to listen to on soundcloud.