I noticed that I had 3 different flash player plugins running in Google Chrome and thought that 1 should be enough. So I decided to disable 2 of the flash player plugins and leave one running and it worked! I had fixed my issue with no sound from Google Chrome when watching YouTube videos.
- Open a new tab and navigate to chrome://plugins/
- At the top right, click on +Details
- Scroll down until you see Flash
- Disable all the flash player plugins, but the one with the directory Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_268.dll
- Open a new tab and go to YouTube
- Watch a video and you should be able to hear sound